PFC Adan S. Najar Community Center
16603 Community Dr.
Primera, Tx 78552
Looking for a place to hold your next birthday, barbecue, reception or meeting? The City of Primera has a Community Center to offer you with a capacity of 150 people.
- The deposit of $ 100.00 shall be required before the reservation is considered a firm one.
- In the event a reservation is cancelled, notice must be given no later than one month before the reservation date on which the building was to be used; otherwise the City of Primera will retain total deposit. There will be a cancellation fee of $35.00 dollars.
- The balance of rent must be paid NO LATER THAN 2 weeks BEFORE the event.
- In the event a Lessee desires to make a series of reservations, the deposit must be paid for each reservation desired. The time limit in refunds after cancellation shall apply the same as for single reservations.
- The hour indicated for decorating is the ONLY hour the building will be open for Lessee without additional charge. All deliveries should be scheduled for this time.
- Lessee shall be required to a Primera Police Officer to work security for all events where alcoholic beverages will be served. One officer shall be required at all events where alcoholic beverages are served.
- The City Council reserves the right to cancel this reservation up to sixty (60) days prior to the actual date booked for the event.
- Refunds, if any are due, will be paid within 2 weeks. The amount of deposit returned will depend on the condition in which the building and surrounding premises are left. All or a portion of the deposit may be retained in the event of breakage damage or failure to leave the premises in accordance with clean-up procedures.
- NO function shall continue past 12 midnight.
The Community Center is available on first come first serve basis. Please feel free to call us to the City Hall of Primera to arrange the perfect place for your next event!
**click the link below for more info**